- Energy (kcal): 420.2
- Protein (g): 18.1
- Carbohydrates (g): 63.1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 9.38
- Sugar (g): 2.2
- Fat (g): 10.6
MRP (Incl. of all taxes) ₹ 30
Oats are low in Glycemic index and hence highly recommended for diabetics for maintaining healthy blood sugars. Oats in its pure form may reduce the amount of insulin a patient needs and also promote heart health, which is important because diabetes patients are prone to heart diseases.
- Regulates blood sugar due to high fibre and low glycemic index.
- Being heart-healthy, it also lowers cholesterol.
- It makes you feel full for longer and helps with weight management.
Health with a twist of Masala flavour, BeatO Masala Oats are perfect to spice up your daily diabetic diet, while retaining the health benefits of oats.
- Add fresh vegetables, nuts and seeds to enjoy a wholesome snack.
- Cook in two cups water for about 3 minutes
Frequently bought together
Smartphone Glucometer with 20 stripsSale!