₹ 630 ( 30% off )
According to various studies, it is observed that stress leads to increased sugar levels. Stress Relief has been designed to bring unity to your mind, body and soul. Only when all the three elements of trinity are in a balance can a human perform to his or her full potential. Stress Relief celebrates the ancient heritage of our Vedas and seeks to infuse the energy and knowledge of our ancestors to our modern lives.
– Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha): Ashwagandha is effective in controlling bacterial infections in humans. It helps the body to cope up with daily stress. It promotes relaxation and is known to improve energy, increase stamina and endurance. It calms the nervous system, eases stress and gets rid of sleeplessness.
– Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi): Brahmi stimulates brain chemicals that improve thinking, learning and memory and also protects the brain cells from Alzheimer’s disease and acts as a general tonic to fight stress. It is also used to treat backache, hoarseness, mental illness, epilepsy and joint pains.
– Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi): It is very effective in treating cold and its related disorders. It is helpful in relieving headaches and body pains. Tulsi has certain properties that help in releasing spasm in the muscles and hence, it is extremely helpful in relaxing the body. It is considered as the most potent herb for abdominal disorders. It provides strength to the heart muscles and improves the blood circulation.
– Evolvulus Alsinoides (Shakh Pushppi): It is responsible in improving memory and intelligence. It is also used for fighting blood cholesterol and ulcers.
- Helps in Stress Management
- Improves sense of control
- Prevents burn out
- Revitalizes the mind & body
- Reduces sleeping disorders
- Regulates healthy mood
Bergenia Lingulata (Gandira), Celastrus Paniculatus (Jyotismati) and Embilica Officinalis (Amla Dry).
1 capsule twice a day after meal with warm milk or water