|Dietary Fibre (g):||8.6|
3 Packs of Sunflower Seeds
₹ 225 ( 32% off )
MRP (Incl. of all taxes) ₹ 330
Considered as one of the healthiest seeds for diabetics, sunflower seeds are rich in vitamin E, copper, B vitamins, manganese, selenium, phosphorus, and magnesium. Sunflower seeds also contain one of the highest levels of phytosterols which are beneficial for your heart health and immune system, and may help lower cancer risk as well.
- Sunflower seeds are heart friendly
- They reduce bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol
- Sunflower seeds reduce the oxidative stress in the body
Sunflower seeds serve as the perfect healthy diabetic diet which takes care of your daily nutrition requirements for both diabetics as well as non-diabetics
- Ready to eat. Toss in salads, mix in atta, smoothies or cakes.
- Garnish over curd or coarse grind and spread over seasoned salads.
- Roasted sunflower seeds can be enjoyed as a healthy snack.
Frequently bought together
This item: 3 Packs of Sunflower SeedsSale!