Quantity: 12 x packs of Masala Poha of 40g each
Shelf Life: seven months from date of manufacture
Masala Poha (12 Packs)
₹ 300 ( 17% off )
MRP (Incl. of all taxes) ₹ 360
Eating Poha regularly can prevent iron deficiency or Anaemia as it contains 20mg of iron in every 100g raw rice flakes. Poha is also low in gluten and a great meal option for diabetics as it promotes slow release of sugar into the bloodstream and keeps you full for longer time.
- Easily digestible and high in fibre.
- Great source of energy and nutrition.
- Flavoured with curry leaves and raisins for a great taste.
Health with a twist of Masala flavour, BeatO Masala Poha is perfect to spice up your daily diabetic diet, while retaining the health benefits of oats.
Add a twist to your regular breakfast with BeatO Masala Poha with fresh dried veggies. You could also explore the following chef tips:
- Just add 60ml hot water. Cover with lid and soak for 2 min then release the vapours.
- Add fresh vegetables and sqeez lemon juice for an enriching taste.
Health with a twist of Masala flavour, BeatO Masala Poha is perfect to spice up your daily diabetic diet, while retaining the health benefits of poha.
Ingredients - each 40g pack contains
• Poha – Rice Flakes – 75%.
• Edible Vegetable oil, Groundnut, Black Raisins, Muskmelon Seeds, Onion Flakes, Sugar, Salt, Green Chilli and Red Chilli Flakes, Curry Leaves, Mustard Seeds, Cumin, Spices and Condiments (Dry Mango Powder, Turmeric, Fennel, Ginger, Asafetida, Lemon Juice Powder, Tamarind Powder), Acidity Regulator 330
Nutritional Value – per 100gm serving of each pack
- Energy (kcal): 403.7
- Protein (g): 8.1
- Carbohydrates (g): 70.1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 2.9
- Sugar (g): 8.5
- Fat (g): 10.1
Who should use/buy this product?
Poha is the most preferred breakfast food across India and is especially good for diabetics as it helps them in weight management too.
How to use (each pack)?
• Empty pack into 60ml hot water. Cover with lid and soak for 2 mins.
• Add vegetables, nuts and seeds for a wholesome snack.
What to do once opened?
Once opened, store in a cool, dry and hygienic place.
When to Consume Masala Poha?
One can enjoy this delicious wholesome meal as a breakfast to kick-start the day with healthy nutritious diet. BeatO Masala Poha serves as a great breakfast meal for both diabetic as well as non-diabetic.
Frequently bought together
This item: Masala Poha (12 Packs)Sale!